3 min. read
- All of you had been added to the github repository
- Find out awesome designs from all over internet like particle.js etc .You can use websites like CODEPEN for them.
- Categorically arrange them like other awesome lists by editing the Readme.md as icons,background etc ..
- special points for using git rather than github. :) The above one is just a fun project for you guys :) So only add awesome ones and have fun exploring.
- Write a code in c/c++/python to Read from a file and display as output.
- Write a code in c/c++/python to write to a file a given text.
- Try to learn how to compile in c99, change the output file from ./a.out to any name
Deadline : Nov 7 Updated: Oct 28
- Create a repository in your github account ,name it “mentorshipcodes”
- Write a c code to check if the number is prime or not
- Write a c/python code to make a calculator
- write a c/python code to make a word game using python, which could be a quiz game , chatting game etc ..
- Upload this file into the repository.
We will start with two things:
- All of you should make a github profile and send me the link.
- All of you should make a personal website and push to a repository names “your username”. After this you will be able to visit that website in yourusername.github.io .
- You can use a bootstarp template and edit them to your needs. Some of them are startbootstrap , get bootstrap or just google it. Anything is fine with me.
- Basic html and css could be looked up W3schools website.
- When facing an error always look up in Google. Your BEST FRIEND for the next few years in college.
- Read through this Github 10 min read post
- You dont need to learn everything. Just learn the things you need. Go through this website if you still cant do it.
- For your task you need to push into the repository created and send a pull request :p . Look those up in Google as well.